- At least 6 years of experience delivering production-quality code for a large application
- CSS Preprocessing (e.g., SCSS, Less)
- Templating engines (e.g., Closure Templates, Handlebars)
- CSS Frameworks (e.g., Bootstrap, Bourbon)
- A solid grasp of modern front-end build and deployment tools
- Excellent telecommuting and time-management skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Positive attitude
- Work directly with product, design and engineering to improve our existing web applications
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Fleaflicker products
- Build efficient and modular front-end components
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Iterate quickly based on user feedback
- Affinity for fantasy sports
- Previous experience telecommuting
- A diverse technical background (comfortable at any level of the stack)
- Experience building and supporting native mobile applications
- Product-minded focus when creating applications
- Remote or Brooklyn, NY
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation annually
- Flexible schedule
- Full health insurance coverage
More About Us
Fleaflicker is a fantasy sports platform. Since 2005, we have provided the most user-friendly and customizable fantasy sports experience to hundreds of thousands of sports fans.
We hire experienced people and give them the freedom to do great work.
We are remote-friendly. Our office is in Brooklyn, NY but we are a small team distributed across different time zones.
How to Apply
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume in HTML, Plain Text, or PDF format. In the body of the email describe how you fit our requirements. Your application will be read by an actual engineer, so please feel free to get as technical as you like.